Carrie is a leadership & performance coach with a passion for helping people bring their best selves to the table, and unlock new levels of leadership potential in order to create meaningful positive impact in their lives and organizations. She is a strategic thinking partner with over 25 years experience to leaders and organizations as a speaker on leadership, self-mastery and well-being.
Described by her clients as a dedicated, hands-on, balanced, fun and inspiring professional with a knack for navigating pit-falls and creating levels of action to grow successes in one’s professional and personal life. She’s taught and spoken on stages in large corporations and associations like The Freeman Company and GBTA. Her work helps to serve clients and audiences to optimize leadership, well-being, mindset and impact as humans and organizations.
Carrie’s unique techniques help clients learn to listen to their own intuitions when making both life’s large and small decisions. Her experience in the corporate sector includes roles such as Sales Manager, Event Manager, Human Resources Business Partner and team Director within large global corporations has taught her how to carve a name for herself professionally, while still staying true to her whole self. Carrie’s desire to want others to thrive prompted her to become a hospitality industry mentor serving professionals through WINiT and to create and lead a results-driven Say Yes To You women’s group.
Her main areas of focus include Emerging Leadership, Team Leadership, Talent Management, Diversity and Inclusion, Organizational Change and Communications.
Prior to founding her consultancy, she was a key leader at Freeman (The world’s leading live event and brand experience company) where she received numerous awards and commendations that reflect the passion and dedication she brings to her work.
· Leadership Development
· Leadership Coaching
· New Employee Onboarding
· Employee Training
· Career Navigation
· People Management
· Corporate Culture
· Organizational Change
· Diversity and Inclusion
· Employee Relations
· Public Speaking
· Emerging Leaders
· Events Services
· Travel Industry
· Customer Service
· Factory Automation
· BA – Communications with Minors in Business & Psychology, Salisbury University, Salisbury, MD
· Awarded the 2019 Freeman Star of Excellence Award
· Featured Speaker for the 2019 (GBTA) Global Business Travel Assn. Annual Conference on Work-Life Harmony
· Featured Speaker for Freeman on workplace well-being & stress reduction.
· Associate Certified Coach, International Coaching Federation (ICF)
· Certified Professional Coach, Institute for Professional Excellence in Coaching (IPEC)
· Certified Master Practitioner of the Energy Leadership Assessment Index
· Society of Human Resource Management Certified Professional (SHRM-CP)